Feb 20, 2019
The Postal Service has launched a new payment processing platform called Enterprise Payment System (EPS) to replace the current CAPS system.
The Enterprise Payment System (EPS) allows customers to pay for Postal products and services through a single account, called the Enterprise Payment Account (EPA). The benefits of EPS include:
- Pay and manage services and permits online using a single account
- Self-service customer experience
- Enhanced security features, centralized balance and account management
- Fund your postage as ACH Debit or Trust Account
- Mobile Check Deposit- allows you to deposit funds into your trust account using the camera on your mobile device
- No manual application forms submitted to CAPS Service Center
- Intuitive and interactive mailing reports
All current CAPS accounts must be migrated to the EPS platform by April 1, 2019.
If you are a Business Mailer you won’t want to miss this informative webinar!
Webinar registration required.