Making the most of a Non-Profit Permit
Thursday March 12, 2015
Time 11:00 am Online Webinar *
Join the Detroit Postal Customer Council for this free, informative seminar. Topics include:
- Non-Profit authorization numbers - how to get them, how to renew them.
- Mail piece design - Basic elements to include in a donor mailing; How to get an Intelligent Mail Barcode for Customer Reply Mail
- Managing prospect & donor lists – Dealing with incomplete, vacant and duplicate addresses; Tips for maintaining consistent file structure
- Web Forms - Creating a vehicle to collect new contacts for mailing
- Every Door Direct Mail – Linking your permit to EDDM tools
* After registration the webinar link will be sent to the email address you supplied.
2015 Calendar of Events
NEW YORK CITY — The U.S. Postal Service will honor the work of Mexican artist Martín (pronounced Mar-teen) Ramírez tomorrow by placing five of his more than 450 dynamic drawings and collages on Limited Edition Forever stamps. The First-Day-of-Issue stamp dedication ceremony will take place Thurs., March 26, at 6 p.m. at the Ricco/Maresca Gallery in New York City. The event is free and open to the public.
CLEVELAND, OH — Spectacular photographs celebrate the beauty and elegance of water lilies with four new Forever stamps available nationwide today. The Water Lilies Forever stamps were dedicated at the Garfield-Perry March Party Stamp Show in Cleveland.
WASHINGTON — Sun., March 8, marks the 50th anniversary of the beginning of the ground war in Vietnam with the deployment of 3,500 Marines. By war’s end on April 30, 1975, nearly 3 million service men and women fought in the conflict that would take the lives of more than 58,000 Americans.